Terms and Conditions for Nissan Spin & Win contest
1. This limited period offer is available for Indian citizens of age 18 years and above only and who are having a valid driving license and who have booked either a Nissan Kicks, or Datsun Go, Go+ and redi GO from any of the authorized Dealerships and Showrooms of Nissan Motor Private Limited (NMIPL) across India. The scheme is valid from 1st Dec 2019 to 31st Dec 2019 only. Booking terms is at the sole discretion of the dealer.
2. Contest and offer therein is not applicable for employees and their immediate family members of NMIPL and all its dealerships.
3. Pictures of gift shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual prize could vary in color or specifications.
4. NMIPL reserves the right to withdraw/amend/suspend/cancel this offer and/or the terms and conditions thereof without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
5. In order to receive the won gift (hereinafter referred to as “gift”) the recipient has to follow the below written steps:
- Step 1 : Book any variant of Nissan KICKS, Datsun redi-GO, Datsun GO or Datsun GO+ car as per booking terms of respective dealership.
- Step 2: Complete all purchase formalities (Complete payment of booked car price and registration) on or before 31st December 2019 Bookings with Incomplete transactions as on 31st December 2019 will be considered void and shall not be entitled to participate in this offer.
- Step 3: Provide correct details (Name, Mobile no, Email ID and Address) at the time of booking. Details provided in booking form and contest form/website should be the same. Details provided in Contest form/website & booking form will be considered for all correspondence and for gift delivery. No changes will be accepted to these whatsoever.
- Step 4: Provide proof of address, identity and booking when requested.
6. The offer cannot be exchanged with any other gifts or substituted for cash or clubbed with any other offer, schemes or discounts. There will be no cash alternative in lieu of gifts and no request shall be entertained for exchange of gifts of equivalent value.
7. Validation through OTP for app registration, Telephonic verification for name and address should be completed to avail gift.
8. Last date to book a car and complete purchase transaction under contest is 31st December 2019 and no bookings will entail the offer post the contest period and no request will be entertained beyond this period.
9. Gifts will be delivered to the address provided during the booking / Contest website registration.
10. In case of unavailability of any declared gift item, suitable alternate option of similar value will be replaced.
11. Once delivered, NMIPL or its dealerships will in no form be responsible for quality and warranty of the items delivered. Any concern with regards to the quality/durability/functioning/repair/warranty of item provided to be the sole responsibility of the customer and NMIPL will not entertain any complaints in this regard.
12. The contest / Gifts are non-transferable, non cashable, non-negotiable and can be redeemed only once as per terms and conditions mentioned herein. Please note that this is an individual offer and not a family or a group offer.
13. NMIPL further reserves the right to extend the offer period or withdraw this offer at its discretion without any notice.
14. NMIPL reserves the rights to use pictures and details of participating customers and make promotional announcements on various medium.
15. All gifts / vouchers will be subject to Indian laws, including tax regulation as and when applicable.
16. By entering the offer all participants accept and agree to all the terms and conditions of this offer of their free will and there is no compulsion or coercion or undue influence exerted upon the participant to participate in the Offer or agree the terms and conditions as mentioned herein above. Non acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the offer. The participant warrants that they are of sound mind, of requisite legal age, have clearly understood the offer details. The participant further agrees that the participant does not involve a matter of chance and or gambling and does not call for any entry fee being charged by NMIPL from the participants.
17. The participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NMIPL, its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) directly or indirectly related to (i) the participant's breach of this agreement, and (ii) the participant's providing Contents/details to NMIPL.
18. This agreement will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. In case of any dispute only Delhi Courts will have exclusive Jurisdictions.
19. The decision of the management of NMIPL regarding the contest shall be final and binding.
20. The contest/offer along with its terms and conditions shall not be applicable in the state of Tamil Nadu.