Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("T&C") before entering the Nissan Magnite Gran Turismo Contest (hereinafter referred to as the "Scheme" or "GT Contest"). By participating in this Scheme, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs and acknowledge that you meet all Scheme eligibility requirements as provided below. These T&Cs constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Nissan Motor India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "NMIPL").
As part of the GT campaign for the Nissan Magnite, Few lucky winners will have the chance to win free movie tickets for the Gran Turismo Movie, which is set to release on August 25, 2023. Participants who have registered on the contest website Or taken test drive of Nissan Magnite Or via skill-based contest, especially made for the state of Tamil Nadu will have the opportunity to win tickets.
This offer is applicable only to individual customers and not to corporate owners, CSD, or institutional sales. The offer is valid throughout India, except in the state of Tamil Nadu. As we are running a special program for the state of Tamil Nadu, which will be explained in this document.
PROGRAM DETAILS, CONCEPT AND PARTICIPATION
These terms and conditions apply to the Nissan GT Contest campaign sponsored by NISSAN MOTOR INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (“NMIPL”), where consumers can voluntarily participate by providing their own information and taking test drive of Nissan Magnite. Winners will be randomly selected using a system determined by NMIPL (for all states except Tamil Nadu). NMIPL is not obligated to explain the winner selection process. NMIPL will, at its discretion, determine the categories of prizes to be awarded to the winners.
For the state of Tamil Nadu, the individual needs to take a test drive of Nissan Magnite, click a picture with the branding of Gran turismo movie installed in the showroom. The picture is to be uploaded on Instagram (social handle) and the participant need to tag Nissan India. The best-looking picture will stand a chance to win Movie tickets of the Gran Turismo Movie. Also please be noted that selection of entries is subjective, and NMIPL reserve all the rights about the selection of the picture.
The participants can also enter the contest by filling the form provided on the GT Contest site by providing information to NMIPL.
Individuals participating or intending to participate in the Scheme will be referred to individually as a “Participant” and collectively as “Participants.”
Also, please note that doing a test drive of Nissan Magnite is mandatory in the given period of the contest.
Eligibility criteria (for all states except Tamil Nadu) as on date of draw (Individual participants only - Corporate owners/CSD/ institutional sales will not be considered for the draw) All the participants who have taken the test drive, will be eligible a chance to win a free movie ticket. The lucky draw announcement will be done through an independent 3rd party agency.
Eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu, all the participants who has taken a picture, tagged Nissan India on Instagram and taken a test drive as well, will be eligible for a chance to win a free movie ticket.
The participants can also enter the contest by filling the form on contest website (except Tamil Nadu).
AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in this Scheme, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions, as well as the decisions of NMIPL, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Scheme. Successfully entering the Scheme and winning a prize is subject to compliance with all the requirements outlined herein.
NMIPL reserves the right to exclude any individual from the Scheme at any time if they are the subject of a criminal investigation, have a history of misconduct or criminal record, or have been convicted of any crime, or if they are found to be non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions of the scheme.
1. Exclusions from the Scheme:
2. The Scheme is exclusively for individual retail customers. It does not apply to bulk bookings, institutional, organisational, or corporate purchases. Each customer is eligible for only one reward within the scheme.
3. This Scheme is open to all Indian citizens, except for employees and their families of NMIPL or any of its subsidiaries, NMIPL's affiliates, advisors, advertising/contest agencies, NMIPL’s agents, dealerships, distributors, retailers, and other channel partners (including their employees).
4. By participating in the Scheme, each Participant represents that:
- They are 18 years of age or older.
- They are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement.
- They are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from participating in the Scheme.
5. To be eligible for prizes, Participants must possess a valid photo ID Proof, Address Proof, PAN Card/AADHAR CARD, and the original test drive receipt. If PAN card/AADHAR CARD are unavailable, the winner will not be able to claim the prize.
6. Participants must have a billing address within India.
7. NMIPL or its partner agency for the Scheme shall not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulations. All Participants who participate hereby agree and give express consent to NMIPL and its partner agency for the Scheme to contact them, even if they are registered under NDNC or DND (Do Not Disturb), due to their voluntary participation in the Scheme.
8. By entering the Scheme, Participants consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials from NMIPL. Participants may choose to update or change their email preferences later.
NMIPL will be hosting a lucky draw for all people who have registered on contest website, taken test drive of Nissan Magnite (for all state except Tamil Nadu) and skill base selection of the entry (picture of induvial on Instagram) and taken test drive of Nissan Magnite. Lucky winners would be picked and shall be eligible to win Free Movie tickets.
- A draw shall be conducted from amongst all entries received for all state except Tamil Nadu.
- Few lucky winners who have taken a test drive of Magnite(All India except TN)
- A skill-based selection of picture uploaded on Instagram with Gran Turismo branding by NMIPL for the state of Tamil Nadu.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within the specified time and according to NMIPL's instructions, the prize will be forfeited, and no cash alternative will be awarded. Prizes must be accepted as offered and cannot be altered. The right to claim the prize cannot be transferred to another person. Cash alternatives or alternative prizes are not available.
- Prizes awarded to winners are subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes, and formalities related to the prizes. This includes the submission of all required documents and papers as specified by NMIPL before accepting the prize. Failure to comply with NMIPL's directions for claiming prizes may result in forfeiture, and the prize may be awarded to another eligible Participant. NMIPL and its affiliates are not responsible for prizes dispatched by courier and not received at the winner's postal address.
- By participating in this Scheme, Participants consent to NMIPL sharing the name, address, and mobile number of the winning customer solely for the purpose of dispatching and delivering the prize to the winner.
- Participants and winners acknowledge that they provide their personal information and documents to NMIPL voluntarily and have no claims against NMIPL or any associated parties for the use of their personal information and documents related to this Scheme. Participants and winners absolve NMIPL and associated parties of any liability in case their personal information and documents are misused by third parties beyond their control.
- The images of the prizes shown in press ads, posters, TVCs, pack shots, etc., are for illustrative purposes only, and the actual prize may differ from the depiction. All images used to depict prizes are the property of the respective brand/manufacturer.
- All taxes, levies, and charges on the prize will be the responsibility of the participant. The customer shall pay the tax liability at the prevailing rate (as per applicable IT tax and/or any other law) by cheque, and NMIPL will issue a TDS certificate accordingly.
- Any Participant of the Scheme who wins a prize during the Scheme Period will not be eligible to win future prizes offered by NMIPL.
- It is clarified that if a winner becomes disqualified due to any government restrictions, regulations, norms, policies, etc., the winner shall have no claim against NMIPL and will be deemed to have received their prize.
- Once the Participants are shortlisted, the participants will be contacted via social media/respective Nissan dealerships.
- By accepting the prize(s), winners irrevocably and unconditionally grant NMIPL and/or its affiliates permission to cover the Scheme through various media channels, including newspapers, radio, television news, the internet, point-of-sale materials, public events, and more. Winners agree not to raise any objections or protests regarding such coverage.
- Winners also grant NMIPL the right to use their names, photographs, sound bites, write-ups, and videos in any suitable media, including radio, print, digital, electronic, or point-of-sale media, for any materials related to the Scheme, promotions, events, or future contests/schemes. Participants acknowledge that NMIPL has complete ownership of these materials, including full copyright, and may use them for any purpose.
- This Scheme is offered on a 'best-effort' basis, and participation is voluntary. By taking part in the Scheme, you agree to release NMIPL, its affiliates, employees, and agents from any liability and hold them harmless.
- This release covers all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits/prizes offered under the Scheme, whether related to any activity or arising directly or indirectly from accepting, possessing, or participating in the Scheme, even if such issues are caused by our negligence.
- Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold NMIPL, its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim, or expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to (i) the Participant's breach of this agreement, and (ii) the Participant providing content or details to NMIPL.
- All rights, titles, and interests, including Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional materials and all responses received, belong solely and exclusively to NMIPL.
- All materials submitted in connection with the Scheme, whether in written, audio, electronic, visual, or any other form, as well as photographs, videos, films, and audio recordings of Participants, are assigned to NMIPL upon submission and become the exclusive property of NMIPL. NMIPL may use these materials in any medium and in any reasonable manner it deems appropriate. Copyright in such materials remains the sole property of NMIPL.
The rights and obligations of Participants, NMIPL, and Partners in this Scheme will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising from or related to the Scheme will be exclusively resolved by the competent courts in Gurgaon, Haryana.
NMIPL and its Partner Agency shall not be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling our obligations hereunder caused by force majeure events such as floods, earthquakes, fires, riots, civil unrest, war (declared or not), pandemics, epidemics, strikes, lockouts, lockdowns, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control. NMIPL shall not be accountable or liable for any disruptions, stoppages, interruptions, or cancellation of the Scheme due to government restrictions.
WARRANTIES/PRODUCT RELATED QUERIES
- The prizes will be subject to the standard warranties and guarantees provided by the manufacturer of the prizes. NMIPL and its partner agency will not be liable or responsible for these warranties. Prize winners should contact the manufacturer's service centre directly for any issues related to the prize.
- Any questions or concerns about the functioning of the prizes (assured prize/monthly regular prize) should be directed to the manufacturer or distributor of the prizes, who will be solely responsible for addressing such queries.
- Mere participation in this Scheme does not entitle a Participant to a prize unless all other terms and conditions are fully complied with. Any fraudulent conduct on the part of the Participant shall disentitle the Participant to receive the prize under this Scheme.
- NMIPL, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change, defer, alter, or cancel this Scheme in part or full, or change any or all the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of NMIPL in this regard and in general with respect to this Scheme and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final and binding.
- NMIPL may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be:
(a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Scheme or website or mobile application;
(b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or
(c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person
- If any Participant’s entry is incomplete or if he/she/they use robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods, their entry will be void. The authorised subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Scheme at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the Participant and must comply with these T&Cs in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account. The authorised account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation responsible for assigning email addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No benefits greater than those described in these T&Cs will be awarded.
- The decision of NMIPL shall be final in all regards and no communication, queries or complaints shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any Participant and NMIPL and the Participant shall not have the authority to bind NMIPL in any manner whatsoever.
- Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of NMIPL or its Partner Agency.
- If a Participant is dissatisfied with the Scheme and/or the terms and conditions of the Scheme, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Scheme.
- NMIPL shall not entertain any questions, correspondence, or enquiries on the manner of conducting the draw and grant of prizes from any person, whatsoever.
- Apart from the entitlement to the prize, the winner or his/her legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against the NMIPL.
- The Scheme/gifts are non-transferable, non-cashable, non-negotiable and can be redeemed only once as per T&Cs mentioned herein. Please note that this is an individual scheme and not a family or a group scheme.
- All gifts/vouchers will be subject to Indian laws, including but not limited to tax regulation as and when applicable.
- All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by NMIPL and complete compliance with these terms and conditions; NMIPL reserves the right to verify the winner’s details either on its own or through its authorised agency/person and the winner shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification. In exercising this right, NMIPL may ask the winner to provide any documentary or other form of evidence like age and address proof, and if evidence does not establish the same then NMIPL in its sole discretion, will have the right to disqualify the winner.
- NMIPL reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, pandemic, epidemic, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- By entering in this contest, the Participant agrees that NMIPL shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law).
- The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these Terms & Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts and each part of these Terms & Conditions is always distinct and severable from the rest of the Terms & Conditions.
- NMIPL shall not be responsible for any loss of entries for any reason, whatsoever including, due to any problems caused by telephone lines, service providers, network breakdowns, computer service delays, interruptions, network failures or overloads, or for lost, misdirected, or misplaced entries, or for entries received after the contest period or for any reasons beyond the control of NMIPL.
- The Participant shall ensure compliance with all applicable laws including but not limited to laws relating to intellectual property rights and motor vehicle and traffic laws.
- Participation in our contest constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. By participating in this contest, Participants agree to receive communication(s) from NMIPL and/or its event management company relating to this contest and participants unconditionally agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against NMIPL and/or the event management company in this respect.
- The Participant/ winners shall indemnify and keep NMIPL indemnified against such claims, demands, actions and proceedings of whatsoever nature which may be brought, commenced, or prosecuted against NMIPL by reasons of or arising out of the disputes relating towards the prize winner(s) and towards the prize offered by NMIPL.
- Participating in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
The Participant warrants that they are of sound mind, of requisite legal age, and have clearly understood the Scheme details. The Participant further agrees that participation in this Scheme does not involve a matter of chance and or gambling and does not call for any entry fee to be charged by NMIPL from the Participant.