Nissan India Open Bookings for new Nissan KICKS
DELHI, India (Dec. 14, 2018): Nissan India commenced bookings of the new Nissan KICKS – the intelligent SUV at INR 25,000 across all Nissan dealerships in India. Customers can also book this most awaited SUV on www.nissan.in.
Commenting on the announcement, Hardeep Singh Brar, Director, Sales and Commercial, Nissan Motors India Ltd., said, “The new Nissan KICKS is a testimony to our commitment to bring the best of global products and technology to our customers in India. We are confident that with its progressive SUV design and advanced technology, the KICKS will appeal to new-age urban adventure seekers.”
The Nissan KICKS is a complete vehicle package, with an exceptional combination of intelligent technology and class leading premium-ness. Boasting a sculpted body that commands both power and agility, the new Nissan KICKS is much stronger, safer, and durable on Indian roads. The SUV offers a host of globally established design features such as a Floating Roof Design, Stylish Roof Rail, Signature LED Daytime Running Lights, Shark Fin Antenna Front Fog Lamps and Door Mounted ORVM with Indicators. The bold V-motion grille is a signature motif in Nissan’s design language, and the uniquely designed headlamps and iconic boomerang-shaped LED signature lamp tail lights add to the NEW KICKS’ distinctive presence.
The New Nissan KICKS features
- LED Projector Headlamps for longer & wider visibility for superior ride experience
- LED Signature Lamp
- Floating roof with dual tone styling
- R17 5-Spoke Machined Alloy Wheel
- Nissan Signature Chrome V motion grill
- Functional Roof rail
- Boomerang Tail Lamp
- Aspheric ORVM to reduce blind spots
- Body Side Moulding / Wheel Arch / Skid Plates etc.
Spacious Cabin & Premium Interiors:
- Luxurious Dual-tone Brown & Black Interior theme with Carbon Fiber Finishing
- Leather wrapped soft touch dashboard &
Door trims [First-in-class]
- Auto AC as standard across grades [First-in-Class]
- Shoulder Room & Knee Room [Best-in-Class]
- Large Configurable Storage with 400L Boot
- Cooled & illuminated glove box
Innovation & Technology:
- Around View Monitor Display (AVM) 360 Camera [First-in-Class]
- 8.0” Floating infotainment system with ANDROID AUTO & APPLE CARPLAY [First-in-Class]
- Nissan Connect [Standard – Best-in-Class]
- LED Projector Headlamp
- Rain Sensing Wipers
Superior Ride Experience:
- Intelligent Trace Control [Vehicle Dynamics Control]
- ABS with EBD & Braking Assistance – [Standard]
- Cruise Control Smart Vision with - Auto Headlamps
- Front & Rear Fog lamps
- Cornering Fog Lamps
- ECO Mode
- Hill Start Assist
- Smart Maneuverability - Least Turning Radius [Best-in-Class]
- Class-Leading Ground Clearance
Powerful Drive Performance
- 1.5H4K Petrol is driven by 5 speed manual transmission
- 1.5K9K dci Diesel engine is driven by 6 speed manual transmission
About Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd.
Nissan Motor India Private Ltd. (NMIPL) is a 100 percent subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across the hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India. Nissan together with its global alliance partner Renault set up a manufacturing plant and a Research & Development Centre near Chennai. Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. For more information, visit www.nissan.in.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2016, the company sold 5.63 million vehicles globally, generating revenues of 11.72 trillion yen. In fiscal 2017, the company embarked on Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a six-year plan targeting a 30% increase in annualized revenues to 16.5 trillion yen by the end of fiscal 2022, along with cumulative free cash flow of 2.5 trillion yen. As part of Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, the company plans to extend its leadership in electric vehicles, symbolized by the world's best-selling all-electric vehicle in history, the Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in six regions: Asia & Oceania; Africa, the Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has a global workforce of 247,500 and has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault since 1999. In 2016, Nissan acquired a 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is today the world’s largest automotive partnership, with combined sales of more than 10.6 million vehicles in calendar year 2017.
For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
FOR FURTHER MEDIA QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT:
Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd.