Nissan introduces the Nissan Magnite KURO Special Edition at INR 8.27 LAKHS
- Nissan launched the Nissan Magnite KURO Special Edition to celebrate its 8th consecutive year as the official partner of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023
- Bookings open for the all-new Nissan Magnite KURO Special Edition since 14 September 2023
- The Big, Bold, Beautiful, Nissan Magnite KURO Special Edition features an all-Black exterior and interior
- Features include 360-degree Around View Monitor, a center console armrest, rear AC vents, wireless charger, tail gate garnish
- Magnite KURO Special Edition available in Magnite XV MT, Turbo XV MT, and Turbo XV CVT variants
EX SHOWROOM PRICE
NISSAN MAGNITE MT KURO Special Edition
NISSAN MAGNITE TURBO MT KURO Special Edition
NISSAN MAGNITE TURBO CVT KURO Special Edition
The Nissan Magnite KURO Special Edition celebrates Nissan’s enduring partnership with the International Cricket Council (ICC) as the Official Partner of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023, which will be held in India from 5 October to 19 November 2023. To celebrate this enduring partnership with the ICC, a special contest for the customers to provide them a unique opportunity to win World Cup match tickets by visiting the nearest Nissan dealership and test driving the Nissan Magnite. Winners will be decided by lucky draw.
The Nissan Magnite KURO Special Edition offers a distinctive style and value proposition to the customers who are looking for a compact SUV that stands out from the crowd. Derived from the Japanese word for 'BLACK,' the name KURO captures the essence of this Special Edition, personifying a unique product theme blended with imposing style and Japanese elegance. The KURO Themed Special Edition SUV is also reflective of premium quality and established reliability.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director of Nissan Motor India commented on the pricing announcement, saying, “The Nissan Magnite KURO Special Edition is a combination of Style, Value and Safety with a strong value proposition. The special edition showcases our commitment to deliver to the changing aspirational needs and preferences of the discerning customers.”
The Nissan Magnite KURO Special Edition boasts an all-black exterior and interior, making a premium, imposing and stylish statement. Showcasing an impressive and bold design, the exterior and interior features:
- An aesthetically pleasing all black grill, skid plate, roof rails, alloys, headlamps with black finisher
- A distinct KURO badge
- A distinct interior instrument panel with Patterned film & Gloss black End finisher
- Black interior accents and black door trim inserts
- Feature upgrades such as 360-degree Around View Monitor (AVM), a center console armrest with rear AC vents, KURO themed floor mats, wireless charger, and Wider IRVM for added convenience and style
The Nissan Magnite has been awarded with the 4-Star Safety Rating for Adult Occupant Safety from Global NCAP offering the best safety standards within its segment. Nissan has recently enhanced the Magnite by introducing additional safety features across all variants. These safety features include:
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
The Nissan Magnite has firmly established itself as the preferred choice in India's B-SUV segment. Launched in December 2020, it exemplifies Nissan Motor India's manufacturing philosophy of 'Make-In-India, Make for the World,' with design from Japan and production in India.
The Big, Bold, and Beautiful Nissan Magnite is exported to 15 global markets, with its most recent launches in Seychelles, Bangladesh, Uganda, and Brunei. In recent years, Nissan India has shifted its primary export market from Europe to Middle Eastern countries such as Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
Pre-bookings are now live across Nissan dealerships, nationwide, and on Nissan’s website https://book.nissan.in/.
About Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd.
Nissan Motor India Private Ltd. (NMIPL) incorporated in 2010 is a 100 percent subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Japan, serving both the domestic and export markets with a manufacturing plant and R&D Centre in Chennai. Nissan with its Global Alliance partner Renault has made an investment of $1.8 billion in the Indian economy facilitating over 70,000 direct and indirect employment and skilling opportunities.
Please visit www.nissan.in for more information.
FOR FURTHER MEDIA QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT:
Director - Communications, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org