Promoter: Nissan India Pvt. Ltd
Validity: Residents of India, 18+ only. Normal entry restrictions apply. No purchase necessary. Valid Facebook or Twitter account and Internet access required. To Enter: Share your fashionable picture of yourself representing your fashion statement to enter the contest.
The Prize: 15 winners will be and will be awarded with Benetton hampers and will also be featured on our social media handles
- This promotion is only open to legal residents of India, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary however a valid Facebook or Twitter account and internet access is required.
- Visit https://twitter.com/Nissan_India or https://www.facebook.com/nissanindia/ and Click a fashionable picture of yourself representing your fashion statement.
- Send it to us on Twitter and Facebook by using the #MyMicraStatement hashtag. Also, tell us why it is your fashion statement.
- Once all the entries are in, we will choose the best ones.
- The best entries will win a Benetton hamper and will get featured on our social media handles.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation and no additional consent needed, over and above the award of the prize if applicable, for up to three years for promotional purposes to include publishing entries on https://www.nissan.in/ , Facebook, Twitter or other social media or digital platforms including website across all countries where Datsun in present. Copyright will remain with the entrant.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Multiple entries are not allowed across all the platforms.
- Winners will be announced shortly after the contest and will be awarded with Benetton goodies and they will also be featured on our social media handles.
- The Prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize, of equal or greater value, should the advertised Prize become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- Please allow up to 28 days to be contacted to organize your Prize from the date of winner confirmation.
- All valid entries (subject to moderation) will be judged by the NMIPL with at least one independent judge:
- Creativity of comments
- Quality of the content / image
- How interesting their photo or comment is.
Moderation : The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- Defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
- Promotes any political agenda.
Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via direct message shortly after the contest of judging and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 48 hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook have no liability for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- The winner will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image entries and country of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The name and regions of the winners will be available on https://twitter.com/Nissan_India or https://www.facebook.com/nissanindia/ shortly after the contest.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of Indian Law and the Courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Nissan , a division of Nissan Motor Co., Ltd, 1-1, Takashima 1-chome, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 220-8686, Japan.