23. Can I share my car with someone and split costs ?
Yes, of course! Please treat it as your own car. But please remember that you will continue being liable for the car (and all associated incidents) even when someone else is driving it. Also, this excludes commercial usage of car (e.g., using it as a taxicab, or sub-renting it), which is not allowed
24. Is there limit on Kms driven?
Your subscription comes with mileage options ranging from 10,000/12,000/15,000/18,000 KMs/year. For any extra kms driven beyond the accumulated kms, Rs.5/km +GST as applicable would be chargeable
25. Who will take care of the maintenance of car?
"ORIX will take care of the maintenance of the car provided there is no negligence in usage of Vehicle. For any negligence driving, customer would have to pay for same at actuals.
For all scheduled services, we will notify you 2 days in advance. We will have the car picked up from your place, get it serviced, and deliver it back to you for a small service fee. We will also have a flexibility of few days on the service schedule, to accommodate any specific requirements that you might have."
26. What is included in maintenance?
"All maintenance is included (scheduled, unscheduled, tyre & battery replacement); maintenance will be strictly as per Nissan prescribed schedule (exclusions of damages beyond normal wear & tear.
There is also an option to take a subscription plan excluding unscheduled, tyre and battery replacement. Please speak with your NIO Advisor for more details"
27. What to do if the car breaks down or meets with an accident ?
"We wish you drive safe and never have to go through this! However, in that unfortunate event, please notify the Roadside Assistance number (pasted on your windshield) immediately and you will receive immediate assistance. For damage handling & repair we will coordinate with the insurance.
Unless unavoidable, please do not leave the place of the accident until proper support has arrived. You may be required to file/sign formality documents associated with the accident"
28. What if, I am required to carry out repairs to the Vehicle because the Vehicle is outside or far away from the City in which I have taken Vehicle from you?"
- In cases where you are required to carry out repairs to the Vehicle because the Vehicle is outside or far away from the City In which you have taken Vehicle from us, we will be paying the amount to the Nissan authorized workshop.
- In case of non availability of Nissan authorized workshop, we will be reimbursing the amount to you against the invoices presented by you for the same.
- Please note that you would have to intimate us before carrying out any such repairs"
29. What happens in case the car gets stolen
You shall immediately notify us via email on " email@example.com" of the occurrence of theft of the vehicle with details thereof and lodge a complaint/first information report with the nearest police station. Your liability incase of theft would be the difference between the outstanding book value (available in your payment schedule) and insurance settlement amount.
30. What condition do I need to return the car in?
Normal wear and tear is acceptable. Anything that suggests negligence or misuse will need to be compensated for.