1. Are Nissan spare parts and accessories covered under Warranty?
Yes spare parts and accessories are covered for a period of 1 year/20K km (whichever is ealrier) from date of sale of part/accessory, Subjected to purchase and fitment at Nissan Authorised Dealer only.
2. Can I modify my car and if so, what will happen to my warranty?
If genuine parts are fitted, warranty will be applicable. In case of non genuine parts/accessories, warranty will be termed void for any failures related to parts installed.
3. How do I find out what items are covered under warranty?
You can refer WIMB( warranty information and maintenance booklet) provided with the new vehicle Alternatively, nearest dealer can be visited for getting this information.
4. I can't find my Customer Assistance, Warranty and Service Guide - what should I do?
Contact your nearest Dealer's Service Department who can order a replacement Customer Assistance, Warranty and Service Guide on your behalf.
5. I have a concern with my vehicle and would like to know whether it will be covered under warranty.
Unfortunately we are unable to confirm whether your concern will be covered under warranty, as the vehicle would need to be inspected by an Authorised Dealership. If the failure is determined to be as a result of a defect in factory materials or workmanship, this will be covered under the terms of the Express New Vehicle Warranty.
6. I need an Owners Manual or WIMB( warranty information and maintenance booklet of my car. Can you help?
Your local Dealer's Parts department will be able to assist you with purchasing a replacement owner's manual. Please visit the Dealer Locator here for details of your nearest Dealership. You can also download the soft copy of the owners manual at.
7. I recently sold my vehicle; can I transfer the Extended Warranty to the new owner?
Yes, the extended warranty travels with the car and can be transferred.
8. I would like some information about the Extended Warranties.
To know more about Extended Warranty please - Click here
9. If I fit aftermarket parts to my vehicle, will this affect my warranty?
We strongly recommends that you fit Genuine parts and accessories to your vehicle. All Genuine parts and accessories come with a 12 month or 20,000km warranty (whichever comes first). New Vehicle Warranty will not cover repairs to your vehicle should the problem be attributed to the installation of a non Genuine component. For further clarification, please refer to Warranty information & maintenenace booklet available with the vehicle where details related to warranty coverage.
10. If the service is delayed than recommended time period , will this impact my warranty?
Regular scheduled servicing is vital to maintain the performance of your car. You should always follow the recommended service intervals as outlined in your vehicle's Customer Assistance, Warranty and Service Guide, including any additional service requirements that your vehicle may need. Your warranty does not cover damage caused by inadequate maintenance.
11. In order to have warranty work carried out, do I need to return to an Authorised Dealer?
Yes, Only Authorised dealer.
12. Is the New Vehicle Warranty transferable with the vehicle?
Yes it travels with car.
13. My vehicle has missed a scheduled service. Will this be a problem in relation t my Warranty?
Failure to service your vehicle in accordance with our recommendations could affect your warranty. For further clarification, please refer warranty information & maintenenace booklet.
14. What are the costs not covered by the New Vehicle Warranty?
Costs like maintenenace services, cost of replacing normal wear and tear parts etc. are generally not covered under warranty. For detailed information please refer Warranty information & maintenance booklet.
15. What is the standard coverage of the New Vehicle Warranty?
For Nissan brand : 2 years/50000 KM (whichever is earlier).
16. Can I service My vehicle at local service centre? Do I need to service in at authorised dealer?
You should service at authorised dealer only. Following your Nissan recommended maintenance schedule is vital to your vehicle’s performance. And you can trust our well-trained technicians to make sure your maintenance is done right. Enjoy our best in class services to have flawless driving experience. This is very much necessary for honoring warranty and extended warranty.
17. What will be the Servicing cost of my vehicle?
Please check the cost of services at our service recommendation at click here or contact your nearest Authorised dealer.
18. Can I ask the dealership for pick up and drop facility for car servicing?
Yes. Please ask your nearest dealership for pick up and drop facility, it is available at nominal price.
19. When should I service my Nissan vehicle?
Every model has a recommended service interval for maintenance. Please refer to owner's manual for the recommended service interval or contact your nearest authorised dealer.
20. I have a service concern with my vehicle, what should I do?
If you have a concern with your vehicle, you should contact nearest Authorise Dealer for any further assistance. You can also contact at 1800 209 3456 for your concern.
21. I am not getting support from my dealership, where should I escalate?
NIssan is committed for 100% customer satisfaction. Should a problem arise from the servicing or maintenance of your vehicle, you should discuss the issue with your Dealer’s Service Manager. If the issue is still not resolved, please contact directly on 1800 209 3456.
22. What is Nissan Connect App?
Nissan Connect is Nissan Connected car application for all Nissan customers , fueled by the passion to make ownership more convenient for every customer. To download search "NissanConnect" in Google Play or Apple App Store.
23. What are some of the things which I can do from Nissan Connect App?
It has many features such as- Manage service booking, service tracking & history, automated Roadside assistance, vehicle details and many more.
24. What is Nissan Road Side Assistance?
Whether you’ve locked your keys in your car, got a flat tyre, flat battery, run out of fuel, or have just simply broken down, our friendly 24/7 Roadside team will have you safely back on the road in no time. Please contact directly on 1800 209 3456. To know more - Click here
25. How can I avail RSA?
Nissan ensure peace of mind for all of our customers. RSA services can be availed free for 2 years from the date of vehicle purchased. Post that you can extend the services by paying nominal charges. Please contact your nearest Authorised dealership for more information.
26. What is Nissan Express Service?
To know about NES kindly click this link.
27. What is Nissan Door step service?
To know about Door step service - Click here