Nissan India announces festive benefits up to INR 71,000 on new car purchases
- Benefits up to 71,000 on Nissan models and up to 16,000 on Datsun models
- Assured Gold Coin with every new car purchase during the month of September
- Lucky customers to win a car for free if booked on or before September 19
NEW DELHI, India (September 7, 2017)
With festivities around the corner, Nissan India has announced a host of lucrative offers on Nissan and Datsun models for customers with effect from September 5. Customers can enjoy benefits up to 71,000 on Nissan models and up to 16,000 on Datsun models.
Nissan is offering benefits of up to INR 71,000 which include free insurance, an exchange bonus of INR 20,000 and a corporate offer of INR 6,000. Similarly, there are benefits of up to INR 39,000 on the Micra MC, and up to INR 34,000 on Micra Active which include free insurance, an exchange bonus of INR 10,000 and a corporate offer of INR 4,000.
Datsun is offering benefits of up to INR 16,000 on GO+, up to INR 14,500 on GO, and up to 13,000 on redi-GO (800cc) which include free insurance and a corporate offer of INR 2,000 on these Datsun models.
Additionally, customers are assured one gold coin as a festive offer on every new Nissan and Datsun car purchase during this month and financing options are available at 7.99% through NRFSI*.
Talking about these customer-centric initiatives, Satinder Singh Bajwa, director – sales, network, CQ & POC, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Nissan India is always focused on making the buying experience memorable. We are excited to roll out these offers to make this year’s festive season all the more enjoyable for our customers.”
Started on September 5, Nissan and Datsun are giving customers the chance to win a free car if they book an order on or before September 19. Nine lucky winners each for Nissan and Datsun stand a chance to win a car through this festive offer.
Datsun is also offering an additional discount of INR 6,000 on the Datsun redi-GO for government employees under its ‘Pillars of India’ program.
* Nissan Renault Financial Services India
Terms & Conditions:
- Total Benefits includes Free Insurance, Exchange Bonus, and Corporate Offer
- Finance is at sole discretion of NRFSI
- Free Insurance is applicable through Nissan Insure only.
- Either Pillars of India or Corporate offer will be applicable
- Benefits may vary across variants and States, for details please contact your nearest dealer
About Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd.
Nissan Motor India Private Ltd. (NMIPL) is a 100 percent subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across the hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India. Nissan together with its global alliance partner Renault set up a manufacturing plant and a Research & Development Centre near Chennai. Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. For more information, visit www.nissan.in.