New Nissan KICKS 2020 - High on Value, Big on Features
NEW DELHI (May 07, 2020) — Nissan India today announced that the All New KICKS 2020 compact SUV will offer best-in-class value to its customers with a host of features as standard across all variants.
“The all-new Nissan KICKS comes in 7 variants reiterating our brand philosophy of keeping customers at the heart of everything towards delivering exciting packages for an enriching experience. The variants present class-leading, accessible and affordable features to the customers to enjoy maximum value proposition in the segment,” said Rakesh Srivastava, managing director, Nissan Motor India.
The base variant of the All New KICKS 2020 is equipped with a host of comfort and convenience features such as Nissan Connect with Smart watch connectivity, Auto AC with rear AC vent, cooled glove box, Nissan unique twin parcel shelf, dual airbags, ABD+EBD, Brake Assist feature and electrically adjustable ORVM, impact sensing auto door unlock, speed sensing auto door unlock, and shark fin Antenna.
As a part of its BS VI upgrade, the new Nissan KICKS will offer the most powerful turbo engine in its segment, which borrows cylinder coating technology from Nissan GTR for enhanced performance & Fuel efficiency. Engine offers 156ps power with 254Nm torque. It will be offered in both Manual & X-tronic CVT transmission. The turbo engine boasts of Dual Variable Timing system, that reduces emissions and provide higher toque at low rpm while the new X tronic CVT is 40 per cent more efficient than existing CVTs.
The All New KICKS 2020 will be available in 6 Monotone Colour Options: Blade Silver, Night Shade, Bronze Grey, Fire Red, Pearl White, Deep Blue Pearl; and 3 dual-tone colour options: Bronze Grey with Amber Orange, Fire Red with Onyx Black and Pearl White with Onyx Black. The all new KICKS will be available in total 7 variants including 2 options in Automatic.
“The All New KICKS 2020 carries Nissan’s global SUV lineage and offers best-in-class power and comfort with its turbo engine and X-tronic CVT. An expression of premium Japanese design philosophy, the New KICKS brings together intelligent mobility, a robust value proposition, and luxury and performance features that will instantly set it apart in its class,” Mr Srivastava said.
The All New KICKS 2020 will also come with standard 2 years/ 50,000 kms warranty which can be extended up to 5 years/ 100,000 kms at an attractive price. It comes with free Road-Side Assistance subscription for 2 years available in more than 1500 cities. For the convenience of customers, Nissan will also offer a pre-paid maintenance service package at an attractive price starting, Rs2099 per year.
• 7 variants including 2 Automatic options
i. Manual XV, XV Premium, XV Premium (O)
|BS-VI upgrades|| • 156ps power with 254Nm torque
• Both Manual & X-tronic CVT transmission
• New turbo engine boasts Dual Variable Timing system, that reduces emissions and provide higher toque at low rpm
• New X-tronic CVT to be 40 per cent more efficient than existing CVTs
|New customer-centric features|| • Automatic Headlamps
• Front fog lamps with cornering function
• Rain sensing wipers, push button start
• Advance A-IVI with in-built Voice recognition feature
|Superior ride experience|| • Segment-leading ground clearance (210mm)
• Least Turning Radius (5.2m)
• Advanced I-SPVT technology for comfortable Ride
|Unmatched performance|| • Performance with turbo line up; 156ps with 250Nm
• Comfort with Performance CVT line up
• Cylinder coating technology borrowed from Nissan GTR for enhanced performance & fuel efficiency
|Safety|| • Four Airbags
• ABS, EBD, Brake-Assist
• Vehicle stability management system
• Electronic stability control & Traction control System
• Hill Start Assist (HSA) & Cruise Control
|Intelligent technology|| • Around view mirror
• Remote engine start
• Idle start-stop technology
• Nissan Connect® with Smart watch connectivity
• Automatic headlamp
• Front fog lamp with cornering function
• Rain-sensing wiper
|Interiors|| • Leather-wrapped premium dual tone luxurious cabin
• Leather-wrapped soft touch dashboard
• Luxurious dual tone brown & black interior theme
• Auto AC with Rear AC vent,
• Cooled glove box
• Nissan unique twin parcel shelf, dual airbag, ABS+EBD and Brake Assist feature,
• Electrically adjustable ORVM
|Colour options|| • 6 Monotone Colour Options: Blade Silver; Night Shade; Bronze Grey; Fire Red; Pearl White; Deep Blue Pearl
• 3 dual-tone colour options: Bronze Grey with Amber Orange; Fire Red with Onyx Black; and Pearl White with Onyx Black
• Dual-tone colour option will be available in XV Premium (O) variant only
|Aftersales|| • Nissan KICKS comes with a standard two years/50,000 km warranty which can be extended up to five years at an attractive price
• Nissan KICKS comes with a free Roadside Assistance subscription for two years. Services can be availed in over 1500 cities.
• Customers can also opt for pre-paid maintenance plan and Nissan Care
About Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd.
Nissan Motor India Private Ltd. (NMIPL) is a 100 percent subsidiary of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Japan. The company was incorporated in 2005 and offers innovative and exciting products across the hatchback, MUV, SUV and sedan segments in India. Nissan together with its global alliance partner Renault set up a manufacturing plant and a Research & Development Centre near Chennai. Nissan in India has a portfolio of two brands, Nissan and Datsun. For more information, visit www.nissan.in.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2016, the company sold 5.63 million vehicles globally, generating revenues of 11.72 trillion yen. In fiscal 2017, the company embarked on Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a six-year plan targeting a 30% increase in annualized revenues to 16.5 trillion yen by the end of fiscal 2022, along with cumulative free cash flow of 2.5 trillion yen. As part of Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, the company plans to extend its leadership in electric vehicles, symbolized by the world's best-selling all-electric vehicle in history, the Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in six regions: Asia & Oceania; Africa, the Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has a global workforce of 247,500 and has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault since 1999. In 2016, Nissan acquired a 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is today the world’s largest automotive partnership, with combined sales of more than 10.6 million vehicles in calendar year 2017.
For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
FOR FURTHER MEDIA QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT:
Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd.